Visit our 360° Campus Tour Here
Our interactive tour is best viewed on a mobile device such as a smart phone, though it will also work on a desktop. Be sure to visit all four of our campuses - Main Campus, Waterford Place, Tennyson Playing Fields and the Br Buckley Maroon Outdoor Education Centre.Visit us here!
Terrace is the home to both state-of-the-art and historical facilities that reflect the history and the continuing development of the College, the heart of which is our Spring Hill campus.
Our facilities include:
The one-storey school building designed by Fr Canali was completed in 1879. The second floor was completed in 1888, the bottom floor turned into a gymnasium and the top floor into three classrooms. The building, extensively renovated in 2014, houses Lower/Middle classrooms on the upper floors and on the lower floor a place of gathering in which many of our honour boards and class photos dating back to the 1940s are on display.
The foundation stone for what now is known as the Treacy Centre, previously the Brothers’ residence, was laid in 1875. The three-storey building was designed in Georgian style, containing classrooms, a dining room and a kitchen on the ground and first floors and the Brothers’ bedrooms and a chapel on the top floor. The building has undergone considerable changes, including a complete renovation. Officially re-opened in 2012 it now houses the College Museum, meeting rooms, the Foundation offices, and staff rooms.
Br Tony White Building
Named after former Principal Br Tony White, who oversaw considerable capital development at the College, the state-of-the-art building houses the latest in technology for classrooms, music rooms and offices. It also has a gymnasium on the top floor. The building was officially opened in 2012.
In 2006 the College grew beyond its Gregory Terrace address, across the road, to Water Street, with the re-development of Waterford Place, to a Year 10-specific facility. A technologically advanced and innovative, fully self-contained facility, the opening of this building marked a significant change in the school structure and delivery of curriculum. As well as learning areas the building also has a theatre and indoor basketball/volleyball courts.
Tennyson Playing Fields
Terrace’s magnificent playing fields at Tennyson were acquired in 1962. Over 10 hectares of playing fields on the banks of Oxley Creek includes the largest schoolboy Rowing facility of its type in the southern hemisphere, redeveloped and extended following the 2011 floods and the Old Boys’ Grandstand, which was officially opened in 2014.
Chapel of the Holy Family
The Chapel of the Holy Family was opened in 2001 as part of the GT125 building projects. Constructed on the Gregory Terrace side of the school, not far from where the original foundation stone of the College was laid, the Chapel is a very special, spiritual building of light and reverence that is available to members of the Terrace Community for worship as well as for special ceremonies such as weddings.
Br Buckley Outdoor Education Centre
Developed in the College’s Centenary Year, 1975, the Br Buckley Outdoor Education Centre is a unique facility on the shores of Lake Maroon, facilitating special learning opportunities and experiences in the outdoors for our young men. "Maroon" is named after former Old Boy, teacher and Principal Br Barry Buckley OAM, who was pivotal in the development of the Outdoor Education Centre. Outdoor education camps form an important part of the curriculum for our students and various other events and retreats are also conducted at the Centre.DOWNLOAD | Terrace Spring Hill Campus Map