Policy forms an integral component of successful organisations with respect to governance. Policy and procedures are particularly important for a large community such as St Joseph’s College, Gregory Terrace, which is sustained on the strength of a partnership approach towards its vision and mission.
The College adopts a number of policy and procedure documents to help define the rights and responsibilities of all staff and students at the College. This page is a repository of some of the governance documents formulated and adopted by the College community. Current students and parents are able to access and reference College policies through Parent Lounge/Student Cafe and in the Student Diary. Prospective employees can access a range of relevant employment policy documents via our Jobs @ Terrace page.
- College Anti Bullying Policy
- College Workplace Health and Safety Policy
- Edmund Rice Education Australia Acceptable Use Policy ICT
- Edmund Rice Education Australia Employment Policy
- Edmund Rice Education Australia Grievance Policy for Parents and Volunteers
- Edmund Rice Education Australia Use of Illicit Drugs and Other Prohibited Substances by Students Policy
- Edmund Rice Education Australia Student Child Protection Policy and Processes