First Day Information and Maps
Students in Years 5, 7, 9, 11 and 12 and students new to the College in other year levels will commence on Monday 23 January. Please refer to the table below for meeting locations:
- Year 5: 8am, Treacy Court
Year 5 students can bring their books to their classrooms on Friday 20 January from 11am-12.30pm. Teachers will meet students and parents/caregivers on Treacy Court.
- Year 7: 8am, Duhig Place
- Year 9: 8.30am, Waterford Place
- Year 11: 7.30am, The Chapel
- Year 12: 7.30am, GT125
- New to the College in other year levels: 8.30am, Main Reception (Level 2 Mt Sion building) * Note, new students in other year levels will conclude their first day orientation at 12.30pm.
On Tuesday 24 January, all students from Years 5 to 12 need to be in attendance by 8.20am and place their books, electronic device, combination lock and stationery items in their locker/port rack as we will commence with a full College Assembly at 8.30am in the following areas:
- Year 5: Classroom
- Year 6: GT125
- Years 7, 8, 10, 11, 12: Campbell Centre
- Year 9: Waterford Place
The remainder of the week will commence with Pastoral Care Group at 8.25am.
Map: See below for College maps
Uniform: College Summer academic uniform (grey shirt Years 5 and 7, blazer not required)
What to bring:
- Terrace school bag with name marked / bag tag added
- College Akubra hat
- Morning tea and lunch
- Water bottle – labelled
*Ensure that all uniform and stationery items are marked with your son’s name and House
Textbooks for Years 7 to 12 can be collected from Book Hire (located Ground Floor, Westcourt Building, cnr. Water and Victoria Street, Spring Hill) between 7.30am and 3.00pm. If you need further information regarding stationery items, please contact www.schoolstuff.com.au or P: 3391 7000.