College Dean | Mr Chris Ryan
Your cooperation is needed.
One of the more challenging aspects of being an inner-city school is parking, for both parents and staff. I would again ask for your cooperation with the following.
To support the safety of students, staff and parents and to help the Terrace Family foster good relations with our neighours we would respectfully ask that parents/guardians observe the following:
- No parking over our neighbour’s driveways so they cannot exit or enter their homes
- Do not block the driveway of the Lady Gowrie Centre on Quarry Street when accessing Waterford Place
- Our site does not have any parent/guardian parking during normal working hours or for drop off and pick up
- Please use the surrounding streets for parking rather than coming onto the main campus or in the Westcourt parking areas (where the Terrace Shop and Book Hire are now located)
- Specifically, there is to be no parking in the bottom car park (off Rogers/Victoria Streets) for morning drop off or afternoon pick up - this is for staff use only
- The driveway off Victoria Street into the staff car parking under GT125 is not a drop off zone - there should be no parking here
A most sincere thank you to all parents and guardians who work with us to make Terrace parking as safe and efficient as possible.