How to lodge an incident through CompliSpace
All employers are required to report injuries sustained by workers for which a workers’ compensation claim may or may not be made. These injuries must be reported within eight business days:
- regardless of whether the worker makes a claim; and
- even if you do not agree the injury is compensable.
Remember, reporting the injury is not the same as making a claim for workers' compensation.
All staff, contractor and visitor injuries must be lodged through CompliSpaceLog an Incident Instructions | Download Here
Once a form is submitted, this is generally how the incident will be managed:
- FORM SUBMISSION: Report on the incident/ near miss by submitting an online incident form.
- TRIAGE: The submitted form is either approved or rejected.
- MANAGEMENT: Approved forms will be investigated by the management users.