The College Leadership Team (CLT) is the primary decision-making body of the College.
The College Leadership Team works with the School Advisory Council and Edmund Rice Education Australia Colleges Ltd in defining the College's long-term, strategic goals and commitments.
It is also responsible for the day-to-day running of the College.
The College Leadership Team are:
- College Principal - Dr Michael Carroll
- Deputy Principal - Mr Damien Fall
- Dean of Administration - Mr Glenn Cameron
- Dean of Business Operations - Mr Neil O'Hare
- Dean of Identity - Mr Terry Thompson
- Dean of Pedagogy & Learning Innovation - Ms Ralda Deoki
- Dean of Students - Mr Damien Cuddihy
- Dean of Studies - Mr Mason Hellyer
Each can be contacted via the College Reception on +617 3214 5200.