The student body of the College includes a number of students with special educational needs for whom provision of effective education programs and resources are required and supported. These students include:
- Students who display natural abilities and talents
- Students from non-English speaking backgrounds
- Students with learning difficulties/disabilities including hearing impairment, physical disabilities, vision impairment, intellectual impairment, social/emotional disorders and Autistic Spectrum Disorders.
Students may be in one or many of the above situations. Gregory Terrace makes a concerted effort, through the Exceptional Learners program, to ensure that the needs of each of our students are understood and catered for, so that they may be challenged, supported and thrive within our learning environment.
- Challenge Program - Learning Extension
- Learning Enrichment / Learning Assistance Program (LAP)
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
To contact staff within the Faculty please contact reception at the College +617 3214 5200 or the Head of Faculty on +617 3214 5254.