Jobs @ Terrace
St Joseph's College fosters an energetic workplace catering for a range of interests in a dynamic educational environment, where professionalism, a strong work ethic and a commitment to the Terrace Family are a must. Career opportunities at the College are advertised here on our website.
Current Positions Available
Suitably qualified and experienced applicants are invited for the following positions to begin January 2018:
Teachers of Years 5 and 6
Position description (including selection criteria) - download here.
Qualifications to teach Religious Education in a Catholic School will be an advantage.
must have a commitment to the ideals of Catholic education. All applicants will be subject to EREA and legislative screening procedures and will be required to authorise such checks
and provide identification. These checks are consistent with EREA’s commitment
to child protection policies and procedures.
Applications, including details of two professional referees and a response to the selection criteria, should be submitted via email to the PA to the College Principal - Marie Allen | firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications due 9am Monday 28 August 2017.
Documents and Links
The following documents and links are relevant to employment at St Joseph's College, Gregory Terrace:
- Edmund Rice Education Australia -The Charter
- Fair Work Information Statement
- EB8 Enterprise Bargaining Agreement for Religious Institute Schools
- Edmund Rice Education Australia Code of Conduct
- Edmund Rice Education Australia Employment Policy
- Edmund Rice Education Australia Principles of Employment
- Edmund Rice Education Australia Screening Policy and Guidelines
- Edmund Rice Education Australia Student Child Protection Policy and Processes
- Queensland Government Working With Children Requirements - The Blue Card System