Jobs @ Terrace
St Joseph's College fosters an energetic workplace catering for a range of interests in a dynamic educational environment, where professionalism, a strong work ethic and a commitment to the Terrace Family are a must. Career opportunities at the College are advertised here on our website.
The College is currently recruiting for the following position:
Teacher of Mathematics - Years 7 to 12 (Full-Time Continuing)
The College is seeking a teacher of mathematics to be responsible for the education of students in the area of mathematics.
All applicants will be subject to EREA and legislative screening procedures and will be required to authorise such checks and provide identification. These checks are consistent with EREA’s commitment to child protection policies and procedures.
Applications, including a CV detailing relevant experience and details of two professional referees, should be submitted via email to the Assistant to the College Principal - Ms Cath Gooley | CathGooley@Terrace.qld.edu.au
Teacher of Mathematics applications due by closing date 9am Monday 22 October.
Documents and Links
The following documents and links are relevant to employment at St Joseph's College, Gregory Terrace:
- Edmund Rice Education Australia -The Charter
- Fair Work Information Statement
- EB8 Enterprise Bargaining Agreement for Religious Institute Schools
- Edmund Rice Education Australia Code of Conduct
- Edmund Rice Education Australia Employment Policy
- Edmund Rice Education Australia Principles of Employment
- Edmund Rice Education Australia Screening Policy and Guidelines
- Edmund Rice Education Australia Student Child Protection Policy and Processes
- Queensland Government Working With Children Requirements - The Blue Card System