Jobs @ Terrace
St Joseph's College fosters an energetic workplace catering for a range of interests in a dynamic educational environment, where professionalism, a strong work ethic and a commitment to the Terrace Family are a must. Career opportunities at the College are advertised here on our website.
The College is currently recruiting for the following positions:
Old Boy & Development Officer
The College is seeking an Old Boy & Development Officer to assist with the implementation of the Gregory Terrace Foundation's new Strategic Plan.
All applicants will be subject to EREA and legislative screening procedures and will be required to authorise such checks and provide identification. These checks are consistent with EREA’s commitment to child protection policies and procedures.
Applications, including a response to the selection criteria, CV and details of two professional referees, should be submitted via email to the College Dean - Mr Chris Ryan | email@example.com
Development Officer applications due by closing date 9am Monday 7 May 2018.
Documents and Links
The following documents and links are relevant to employment at St Joseph's College, Gregory Terrace:
- Edmund Rice Education Australia -The Charter
- Fair Work Information Statement
- EB8 Enterprise Bargaining Agreement for Religious Institute Schools
- Edmund Rice Education Australia Code of Conduct
- Edmund Rice Education Australia Employment Policy
- Edmund Rice Education Australia Principles of Employment
- Edmund Rice Education Australia Screening Policy and Guidelines
- Edmund Rice Education Australia Student Child Protection Policy and Processes
- Queensland Government Working With Children Requirements - The Blue Card System