Jobs @ Terrace
St Joseph's College fosters an energetic workplace catering for a range of interests in a dynamic educational environment, where professionalism, a strong work ethic and a commitment to the Terrace Family are a must. Career opportunities at the College are advertised here on our website.
Current Available Positions
Suitably qualified and experienced applicants are invited for the following position:
Canteen Coordinator - Tennyson
The College is seeking a Canteen Coordinator to oversee its canteen at the Tennyson Playing Fields. The Canteen Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the Canteen during home games and other events.
All applicants will be subject to EREA and legislative screening procedures and will be required to authorise such checks and provide identification. These checks are consistent with EREA’s commitment to child protection policies and procedures.
Applications, including details of two professional referees, should be submitted via email to the College Business Manager - Mr Adam Read | firstname.lastname@example.org
Canteen Coordinator applications due by closing date 9am Tuesday 31 October 2017.
Documents and Links
The following documents and links are relevant to employment at St Joseph's College, Gregory Terrace:
- Edmund Rice Education Australia -The Charter
- Fair Work Information Statement
- EB8 Enterprise Bargaining Agreement for Religious Institute Schools
- Edmund Rice Education Australia Code of Conduct
- Edmund Rice Education Australia Employment Policy
- Edmund Rice Education Australia Principles of Employment
- Edmund Rice Education Australia Screening Policy and Guidelines
- Edmund Rice Education Australia Student Child Protection Policy and Processes
- Queensland Government Working With Children Requirements - The Blue Card System